My motherboard on my smartphone has been ripped in half...Is there any possibility to fix and extract my pics??

Briana

Honorable
Sep 8, 2013
My smartphone was vandalized and the mother board was broken in half. I have a Samsung Infuse 4G phone. Its broken at the top line of where the battery would go. The SD card and SIM goes in to the top piece and the micro usb port is in the bottom piece. It appears that all the other tiny components are intact. I have all of my photos of my newborn on there. Is there any way to repair this enough to get data off of it??

There are micro sd adaptores to pc that you an buy..phone people give out to let you plug the micro sd card into a card reader to get the data off. The SIMM card if it not damaged when they drop it into the same phone or new phone the data should still be there.

Briana

Honorable
Sep 8, 2013
So I have the micro SD card as well as the adapter to load into my PC. I can get to those pics just fine. I am not concerned with those pics. The pics/videos I am concerned about were saved to the internal memory of the phone. The SIMM I learned only stores contact info. I am not concerned with that. I am concerned with the pics left on the motherboard and I am desperate to see if there is any way to fix it.

Zasmatic

Honorable
Dec 14, 2013
That is horrid! I feel your pain. Its horrible to find out you cant reclaim lost memorys.

And sadly you cant recover those photos. They are stored in the phones internal memory which is located on the motherboard its self. And since the boards broken all paths leading from the micro usb to the internal memory is now severed. So it makes recovery very very near impossible :/ Sorry to be the bearer of bad news