My new DELL :(

drmarkjansen

Estimable
Jan 18, 2016
Hi everyone!!!!
I was given a new DELL Inspiron 15-7568 ...Installed RAM is 8gb, Processor is i7... I am a physician and part time gamer...I installed NBA 2k 16 and it is not working well, I mean I need to change the video options to the lowest settings and lower resolution... can I do anything to boost the graphics of this laptop...thanks guys...

Solution
Hi,

According to NBA 2k16 system requirements yes you can run the game in low resolution settings and about upgrading your laptop so you can play it in a higher resolution i'm afraid it's a dead end for your laptop since you can't upgrade it's graphics card to a better one since it's soldered in the motherboard. I would suggest just build a desktop PC so you can play better games and higher resolution without spending too much money.

Here's NBA 2k16 system requirements for your reference.
http://support.2k.com/hc/en-us/articles/210212548--PC-NBA-2K16-System-Requirements
Hi,

According to NBA 2k16 system requirements yes you can run the game in low resolution settings and about upgrading your laptop so you can play it in a higher resolution i'm afraid it's a dead end for your laptop since you can't upgrade it's graphics card to a better one since it's soldered in the motherboard. I would suggest just build a desktop PC so you can play better games and higher resolution without spending too much money.

Here's NBA 2k16 system requirements for your reference.
http://support.2k.com/hc/en-us/articles/210212548--PC-NBA-2K16-System-Requirements

Solution

bruhthakuga

Distinguished
Jan 1, 2003

drmarkjansen, I have a 7568 also, I am so disappointed with this thing. I also had video problems with mine, and other issus as well. I called in for service many many times and end up having to send it in and all this within the first couple of month of having it. They lost it and sent me a refurbished replacement, I feel so used and especially so after it started having issues also.

What I did find out is that it worked so much better after I did a clean install with a copy of Windows 10 from Microsoft, not from the restore partition or the Windows 10 USB drive that they sent me to install on my SSD.