My Nintendo Switch pro Controller not connecting, but work as wired controller

Aug 10, 2018
My Nintendo Switch pro Controller not connecting wirelessly, but work as wired controller when enable usb wired connection in switch setting. I have tried resetting controller settings and made sure battery fully charged. I have another pro Controller which works perfectly in wired or wirelessly. Any help is much appreciated. Thanks.

Solution

Sounds like there's a fault in the hardware of the controller. It's possible that one of the connectors inside had fried. Unfortunately I don't have any experience with fixing controller hardware. If I were in your shoes, my next step would be either to find someone that I know has hardware knowledge of controllers...
Aug 10, 2018

yes sir I did. The controller lights blinks from side to side. I click switch controller setting, my other pro controller and two joy cons vibrates, but when i click the faulty ones it just shows a question mark. When i plug the usb c cable, it recognizes instantly and says usb under the controller icon.

Graybush

Estimable

Sounds like there's a fault in the hardware of the controller. It's possible that one of the connectors inside had fried. Unfortunately I don't have any experience with fixing controller hardware. If I were in your shoes, my next step would be either to find someone that I know has hardware knowledge of controllers, contact Nintendo's customer support to see if they can help, or continue to use the controller with a wire.

Solution