My packard bell need to reinstall the original windows 7 home premium please help me

Leander Lat

Estimable
Sep 11, 2015
MY PACKARD BELL WAS REFORMAT ALREADY I WANT TO RECOVER IT INTO ORIGINAL FACTORY SETTINGS PLEASE HELP ME...Easy Note Ts, Core i5 2410M...i want to recover the original version..What should i do please help me....

[Moderator addendum: OS = Windows 7]

Solution
If you have only formatted the Windows partition, the factory backup partition may still be intact. If it is, you can invoke factory recovery at boot time. Read "STEP B" here (ignore item 1 about backing up data):
http://packard-bell-scandic.custhelp.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/3068/~/use-packard-bell-recovery-management-to-restore-your-system-or-create-recovery

If that doesn't work and you didn't make a set of factory recovery discs, or create a disk-image backup of the hard drive, you are stuffed unless Packard Bell can provide you with a set of recovery discs. Contact them and ask.

If they can't, you'll have to buy Windows 7 from a trusted online vendor like Amazon, install it, then get the proper drivers for your Easynote model...
If you have only formatted the Windows partition, the factory backup partition may still be intact. If it is, you can invoke factory recovery at boot time. Read "STEP B" here (ignore item 1 about backing up data):
http://packard-bell-scandic.custhelp.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/3068/~/use-packard-bell-recovery-management-to-restore-your-system-or-create-recovery

If that doesn't work and you didn't make a set of factory recovery discs, or create a disk-image backup of the hard drive, you are stuffed unless Packard Bell can provide you with a set of recovery discs. Contact them and ask.

If they can't, you'll have to buy Windows 7 from a trusted online vendor like Amazon, install it, then get the proper drivers for your Easynote model from Packard Bell's support website.

Solution

hopstopper

Estimable
Oct 6, 2015
most packard bell computer,s came with an installed packard bell recovery management in the pc itself click onto start and type in packard bell if you have this installed then go from there it will recover your factory settings