my pc does audio video out of sync on every streaming on every browser updated all things does not helped problem still

swaroop.shakti

Prominent
Oct 11, 2017
ON win 10 every thing is up to date but audio video out of sync while streaming online on any site on any browser. vlc and win media player are running okon the system problem is only with streaming. audio drivers also tried but the main as well as realtek drivers also not helped same problem in any environment. please help

triple_six

Prominent
Nov 10, 2017
Hi,

I am also having the same issue, from what i can remember it started when the new NVIDIA graphics drivers got released.
Have tried all the suggestions above as well as re-installing both graphics and audio drivers with no success.
I will be watching a YouTube video, Twitch stream, Netflix, pretty much any platform and this problem will happen.
Slowly the video will start to lag a few seconds behind the audio and progressively get worse, refreshing the page restarts this loop.
After reinstalling my drivers the problem went away for a few days then returned.
Now if i try to do the same fix it will not work.
Any suggestions would be much appreciated,
Kind regards.

TRENDING THREADS