My PC is frequently getting BSOD during different activities

Michal1012

Estimable
Mar 11, 2015
My new gaming PC is now frequently getting BSOD and I'm not sure what is causing it. It first occurred when I was playing Black Ops4 and I turned on the Windows game bar, which started to turn itself on and off, disturbing the game. I hit the Windows key and turned off the Computer. When I turned it back on, I was greeted by a BSOD. Then after it dissapeared, I tried to launch the game again, and then the BSOD came back. When I turned it on again, I tried to launch other games and all i was getting was error messages about the game files being corrupted. It tried to perform and Sfc scan but it gave me again a BSOD with the stop code: system service exception. Then I tried to use the command DISM /Online /Cleanup-Image /RestoreHealth which also gave me a BSOD with the stop code: system thread exception not handled. This problem is really starting to annoy me as I don't know any fix for it. Has anyone else ever encountered this and knows how to fix it?

Sep 30, 2019
when i was getting bsod it was due to using too much of computer resources (well even then it shouldnt happen, but it should give u a hint)

download process hacker and see if cpu gpu disk/io/anything is near 100% of usage