My PC Windows laptop is not charging or cutting on, I been doing that take out th battery an hold the power button

Syai__

Commendable
Apr 3, 2016
Help, my PC Windows 8 laptop is not cutting on or charging, I did the " take out the battery an AC adapter an hold the button down an then plug in the adapter in an press the home button" thing but I did it so many times, an it will still does not work

Hi,

Here are some troubleshooting steps that may help.
- Start by doing the hard reboot again, remove the battery and unplug the AC adapter then press and hold the power button for 20 seconds.
- If it will not work do test the AC adapter as well, remove the battery again then power it on with just the AC adapter connected. If it will still not boot up, try a different AC adapter that has the same voltage and see if it will work.
- Next is to reseat the RAM's, remove them all for couple of seconds then put them back in making sure everything is seated properly.
- If it will still not work the problem lies in the motherboard itself. Do contact the manufacturer if its still under the factory warranty for a repair.