Solved! my phon dropped in water i put in rice it wont turn back on how do i recover data from the lg stylo 3 and put t on my oher pho

There is no way to get anything off it until you can get it to turn on.

Try opening it up, pull the battery, SIM and SD card and leave it somewhere warm and dry (not hot, just warm) to dry for a few days. Yes I did say days. The more water, and the longer it was in the water, the more days to leave it to dry out. Once it has been a few days, then put it back together and see if you can get it to turn on. Otherwise you are going to have to take it to a tech to get anything off of it. 'If' they can get anything off it.

There is no way to get anything off it until you can get it to turn on.

Try opening it up, pull the battery, SIM and SD card and leave it somewhere warm and dry (not hot, just warm) to dry for a few days. Yes I did say days. The more water, and the longer it was in the water, the more days to leave it to dry out. Once it has been a few days, then put it back together and see if you can get it to turn on. Otherwise you are going to have to take it to a tech to get anything off of it. 'If' they can get anything off it.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
ModestasM Android Smartphones 1
L Android Smartphones 1
M Android Smartphones 1
P Android Smartphones 1
G Android Smartphones 0
N Android Smartphones 1
S Android Smartphones 3
S Android Smartphones 1
S Android Smartphones 6
P Android Smartphones 11
G Android Smartphones 1