My phone keeps going into lock mode and I'm having to use the password everytime getting to my phone is getting a bit annoying

Noel__

Estimable
Sep 30, 2015
My screen keeps locking on me and I'm having to use the password everytime to get back into my phone O2 you need to sort this out it's very annoying O2 sort this out

Noel__

Estimable
Sep 30, 2015
This is just going to be a little bit too much I Want My Fone sorted out 02 I feel like I want to get out of this contract and use a different mobile phone providers. To Shady for me to deal with you it's like you're stopping me from getting incoming calls the and put the password I don't know how this got on my phone but I want this off my phone if you have to get a technician to start it out your bad me for not paying a bill personally I don't think it's worth it I've got a few issues that I just know it going on to your website I will go to another phone provider that is honest with their bills and don't try to get in your account when your bill isnyet t due y add llnumbers to your phone to your bill

hang-the-9

Titan
Just go into options and set the screen lock timer to a longer time, not sure why you need your cell phone company to do this for you unless you tried and it's not helping. This is also not a direct connection to any carrier or support site, it's a general user to user general support forum. Any issues you have with your cell carrier, you need to contact them through their support site/phone number.

They would not have setup a locking password on your phone, you need to do that yourself.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
J Cell Phone General Discussion 2
O Cell Phone General Discussion 1
P Cell Phone General Discussion 2
C Cell Phone General Discussion 1
P Cell Phone General Discussion 1
K Cell Phone General Discussion 1
H Cell Phone General Discussion 1
S Cell Phone General Discussion 1
S Cell Phone General Discussion 1
H Cell Phone General Discussion 1
A Cell Phone General Discussion 1