My phone wont turn on or charge

Status
Not open for further replies.

LaciE

Estimable
Apr 20, 2014
i have an kyocera event and it's not turing on. My phone was dying i pushed the power button and it turnt off and never came back on. It's been 3 days. I dont know what to do :(

Solution
Check the battery if it is bloated.
Battery might be empty? Charge it for 10 minutes.
Remove battery for 5 mins, attach it back on your phone and turn it on again.
The power switch might be faulty?
If these does not help, better look for your Warranty Card and bring it to the its manufacturer for fix.

brarboy

Honorable
Jan 13, 2014
i would suggest taking out the battery and clean the gold contacts on both battery and phone. Another thing you can try is, hold down the power button for 10secs without battery in it.

alz_solstice

Honorable
Jul 3, 2013
Check the battery if it is bloated.
Battery might be empty? Charge it for 10 minutes.
Remove battery for 5 mins, attach it back on your phone and turn it on again.
The power switch might be faulty?
If these does not help, better look for your Warranty Card and bring it to the its manufacturer for fix.

Solution

jencyong

Estimable
Oct 13, 2014
hey !! how to fix phone wont turn on or charge after updating to android kitkat in micromax a54 i cannot fix it on computer not recognized to computer ! i will download the flash using fastboot in cmd and update it flash boot and all of thing that fix for it

LOL44

Estimable
Dec 14, 2014
Your phone wont turn on because you used up all your battery life up until 0%.a good way of fixing this is by pluging-in a usb cable and inserting it in to your computer and phone.(I am using a windows computer)Go on the taskbar,click on "control panel".then click on "hardware and sound" in hardware and sound there is "devices and printer" click that and you will find a bunch of junk,scroll down and you will find you'r phones name.right click the name and click "troubleshoot".

Status
Not open for further replies.