My Polaroid tablets keep cut off when I am a show

Solution
Well the show you are trying to watch, is it on the tablet? (downloaded to it) or is it on the net somewhere? If it is the latter, then I would try viewing something on a different site, video, show, anything of the sort, and see if you run into the same problem or not.

If you don't, then it is the site you are viewing it from that is the problem. If you do have problems still, I would ask if you are connecting via WiFi or Data? If data, you may have hit your max and they slowed down your access speed, making it freeze. If you are on WiFi I would check to see how many devices are on it, as that can cause slowing and/or freezing.

You might also want to (if viewing through the browser) clear your history, cache, cookies, etc., on the...
Well the show you are trying to watch, is it on the tablet? (downloaded to it) or is it on the net somewhere? If it is the latter, then I would try viewing something on a different site, video, show, anything of the sort, and see if you run into the same problem or not.

If you don't, then it is the site you are viewing it from that is the problem. If you do have problems still, I would ask if you are connecting via WiFi or Data? If data, you may have hit your max and they slowed down your access speed, making it freeze. If you are on WiFi I would check to see how many devices are on it, as that can cause slowing and/or freezing.

You might also want to (if viewing through the browser) clear your history, cache, cookies, etc., on the tablet (just make sure you save any info you use to access sites if you have the browser set to auto log you in) and then restart the tablet and see if this resolves it.

Solution