My RIG 515 Lava Isnt working

Status
Not open for further replies.

Death5980

Commendable
Jul 24, 2016
My RIG 515 Lava Isnt working, I connected it to the usb Plug then put it in my ASUS laptop, ive been looking at tutorials but nothing is working

Solution
Having the same issue here. Worked on my other computer, built a new one and RIP. It feels/looks like a driver issue. I got it to work for a brief moment by downloading the hd1 driver from here:

http://www.windowspedia.net/audio-drivers-tag/c-media-plantronics-hd1-audio-driver-for-windows-7-download-284678.html

It didn't have the 7.1 dolby so I played around with it a bit more and lost all audio/mic use again and can't seem to get it back.

I've checked plantronics website and they don't have any drivers listed in support. Only shitty audio control panels that don't even open for me. I also installed their plantronics hub software but it's telling me I don't have a device connected. Probably because I don't have a good driver.

This...

Infidel 254

Commendable
Nov 12, 2016
Having the same issue here. Worked on my other computer, built a new one and RIP. It feels/looks like a driver issue. I got it to work for a brief moment by downloading the hd1 driver from here:

http://www.windowspedia.net/audio-drivers-tag/c-media-plantronics-hd1-audio-driver-for-windows-7-download-284678.html

It didn't have the 7.1 dolby so I played around with it a bit more and lost all audio/mic use again and can't seem to get it back.

I've checked plantronics website and they don't have any drivers listed in support. Only shitty audio control panels that don't even open for me. I also installed their plantronics hub software but it's telling me I don't have a device connected. Probably because I don't have a good driver.

This is beyond frustrating. Where can I get a driver for this? I have Win 7 64 bit. Is anyone else having this issue? Please help if you have a solution.

Solution
Status
Not open for further replies.