my s3 doesn't charge

durga030393

Estimable
Oct 29, 2014
hai i've been having this charging problem for 1 year already but i haven't seek help cause i somehow solved it by using another cable (my old sony phone cable) but today that cable worn out so i am forced to use my samsung cable(the ori cable for my s3) which charges for more than 8 hours but only charges up to 68%. so i really don't know wat causes this mulfunction of my phone. is it the battery or cable or the phone itself.. i seriously need help i really need my phone
thank you

Solution
It may just be that the port is both bad on cables and sensitive to said bad cables, try a new cable. You can usually find them really cheap, I have 20 lying around. Batteries also tend to weaken and hold less of a charge over time, so that's probably contributing to it as well.

ewok93

Honorable
Mar 18, 2013
It may just be that the port is both bad on cables and sensitive to said bad cables, try a new cable. You can usually find them really cheap, I have 20 lying around. Batteries also tend to weaken and hold less of a charge over time, so that's probably contributing to it as well.

Solution