My Samsung galaxy tab 4 will not keep a charge

Solution
If the tablet isn't holding a charge then the battery is going to need replacing.

Now if you recently got the laptop, or it is under warranty still, you should contact the manufacturer about a replacement battery. Don't go opening it up yourself as that would void the warranty.

If it isn't under warranty any longer, then you are free to change it yourself, or take it to someone to have them do it for you.

And yes I know that they are not easy to get to. :) But there are tons of instructions and videos online that can walk one through doing it.
If the tablet isn't holding a charge then the battery is going to need replacing.

Now if you recently got the laptop, or it is under warranty still, you should contact the manufacturer about a replacement battery. Don't go opening it up yourself as that would void the warranty.

If it isn't under warranty any longer, then you are free to change it yourself, or take it to someone to have them do it for you.

And yes I know that they are not easy to get to. :) But there are tons of instructions and videos online that can walk one through doing it.

Solution

TRENDING THREADS