My Samsung galaxy tab 4 will not keep a charge

If the tablet isn't holding a charge then the battery is going to need replacing.

Now if you recently got the laptop, or it is under warranty still, you should contact the manufacturer about a replacement battery. Don't go opening it up yourself as that would void the warranty.

If it isn't under warranty any longer, then you are free to change it yourself, or take it to someone to have them do it for you.

And yes I know that they are not easy to get to. :) But there are tons of instructions and videos online that can walk one through doing it.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Scooby42 Android Tablets 1
I Android Tablets 2
C Android Tablets 1
L Android Tablets 1
G Android Tablets 1
T Android Tablets 1
J Android Tablets 5
G Android Tablets 1
L Android Tablets 1
N Android Tablets 1
M Android Tablets 3
S Android Tablets 1
R Android Tablets 2
J Android Tablets 1
R Android Tablets 2
S Android Tablets 1
R Android Tablets 1
H Android Tablets 1
R Android Tablets 7
P Android Tablets 1
Similar threads
Question Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 new battery still wont hold charge
Question Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 (GT-P7500) won't turn on or charge
Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 (10.1) wont start up or charge
Solved! Samsung galaxy 8 tab won't charge. Changed battery and new charger cable. Did charge a little then with charger in the battery
Solved! How can i turn on my Samsung galaxy tab , i had it on charge and it was then fully charged and then all of a sudden I was just
Solved! My Samsung Galaxy Tab E won't charge and gets very hot near the camera when plugged in
my samsung galaxy tab 2 won't charge
I have Samsung galaxy Tab a 7.0 ,how to turn on the led light indicator for charging
I have a Samsung galaxy tab E. Now when it is fully charged, it won't turn on. When I press the power button, it shows the ini
please my samsung tablet is showing the samsung logo but not showing the home page or the screen but its charging hat should i
My Samsung Galaxy tablet won't charge
My Samsung Galaxy Tab A is not working after charging more 1 hour
I have a Samsung Galaxy s3 tablet hasn't been charged in about a year when charging it only flashes how long does it need to c
My Samsung Galaxy tab 7 battery not charging
I'm in France and my Samsung Galaxy tablet wont charge. I've tried using a French charger (so no voltage adapter) and also tri
i have a samsung galaxy tab 3 i put it on charging but it wont turn on and never start charging....plz help...what can i do no
I have a samsung galaxy tab a...its properly charge....but in a security thing....i pressed ok...then it keeps reloading the l
why wont my samsung galaxy tablet charge
Samsung Galaxy 4 Tablet will not charge
Samsung galaxy tab 4 charging

ASK THE COMMUNITY