My samsung wont turn on even when's it's dead, when charging it dosen't show the red light ive tried to it on but it wont work

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
A Android Smartphones 1
T Android Smartphones 1
L Android Smartphones 1
J Android Smartphones 1
V Android Smartphones 1
C Android Smartphones 2
W Android Smartphones 1
S Android Smartphones 1
J Android Smartphones 1
K Android Smartphones 3
T Android Smartphones 1
M Android Smartphones 2
G Android Smartphones 1
S Android Smartphones 3
U Android Smartphones 1
M Android Smartphones 2
J Android Smartphones 1
B Android Smartphones 2
H Android Smartphones 2
K Android Smartphones 1
Similar threads
I am using Samsung s7 edge device when I want to check balance it's show only USSD code running.
Solved! How do I get network security key when I have a Samsung S2 9 +
Solved! Samsung galaxy note 5 when sending messages I get duplicates of my message , other person see 1
Solved! How can I change the setting like when am downloading on app store on to SD card Samsung galaxy prime plus
samsung gt 18190 mini what is the problem it stock on samsung logo when turn on and can't switch off unles battery remove
I bought a new Samsung galaxy j4 it dies not show wifi on an area it just keeps on searching when I turn it on
My Samsung galaxy note 2 is telling me authentication occur fail when I want to connect to wifi
Hi. My sister's Samsung galaxy J2 has a problem of restarting itself when you press the dialling button. How can that be recti
when i goes to set ringtone from my phone it shows one drive...samsung j7 max phone
how can i get pictures off a samsung SCH-U460 when the screen wont turn on
how do I recover my Contacts from my Samsung account when the screen in my J7 is all black and doesn't work? BTW, I changed to
Mine is samsung galaxy s6 edge but when i removed it from charger it turns off...what could be the problem ans its battery is
When do is the nougat update available? And if it's already here, how to update in my Samsung Galaxy J2 Prime? I can't update
How I disable safe mode on samsung galaxy j7 when volume down button not working
Tieing samsung cables when charge
Samsung Galaxy A3 (2016) only charges when off
when i charge my samsung galaxy s3 phone, it will fully charge to 100% but when i take it off the charger it moves down to lik
Samsung Galaxy S3 - Had a charge of 93% when I went to bed and this morning it was off and doesn't respond to turning on or wh
my friend has a samsung galaxy s3 and his phone is not charging to its original charger but when he tryto use the charger of
my Samsung galaxy s3 is cracked on the how button area and in the middle and top it won't charge and when and if It does charg

ASK THE COMMUNITY