my screen sayes 100 percent loaded do not cut off

michael kuschel

Estimable
Mar 23, 2015
I have a toshiba laptop i cut it on it tells me 100 percent downloaded do not cut off but thats all its a pink screen and a loading sign what can i do to fix it

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Ethansucksatlife Laptop General Discussion 2
Jcp3i Laptop General Discussion 0
Person21 Laptop General Discussion 0
Ski Fallz Laptop General Discussion 1
S Laptop General Discussion 6
Mynk28 Laptop General Discussion 2
T Laptop General Discussion 5
Kobartz Laptop General Discussion 1
pabgigar Laptop General Discussion 0
lejan Laptop General Discussion 1
C Laptop General Discussion 1
A Laptop General Discussion 1
I Laptop General Discussion 1
K Laptop General Discussion 1
N Laptop General Discussion 1
J Laptop General Discussion 3
M Laptop General Discussion 1
G Laptop General Discussion 2
Similar threads
Question My laptop screen frame keeps popping out
Question Lapto vs desktop build
Question Laptop screen lights up and shuts right off
Question how to hook up nvidia graphics card to screen
Question Top part of the screen is "reflected" at the bottom part of the screen. Any fixes?
Question How to fix this boxy kind of screen , the resolution setting are correct and in the power option only shutdown and restart are there
Question Glossy screen high power laptop needed with windows pro capability for work - please help
Question Fan runs, hard disk quiet
Question Samsung galaxy note 9 screen and touchpad issues
Solved! My Windows 10 Computer/Laptop has a blank screen, what to do?
My main screen os lock on windows 10 configurating it says 100% complete but it is stuck how do i reboot it
Is the TN screen in laptops the say like any other TN monitors
My Gateway laptop froze on the beginning screen that says Gateway. Could someone please help I have schoolwork that I need to
hi, i dropped my laprop and a screen comes up with smart hardrive error. i press enter and i work and says windows automatic r
I get it all done changing 1to3 then hit ok close all boxes and it goes back to black screen saying setup is starting services
when i type in my password the screen just says welcome and takes forever to load
I have got a setting screen up which is blue and it has advance security boot but it does not say repair at every one I go on
What to do when your Toshiba laptop says it's powered on but the screen wont turn on
how to fix dell latitude d600 that freezes on startup at blue screen that says unmountable boot volume
My pc is saying screen resolution problem

ASK THE COMMUNITY

TRENDING THREADS