My screen suddenly went blank

Jul 21, 2018
I use samsung laptop. Suddenly my laptop screen went blank. And on top of the keyboard there 4 icon listed which is power on, recharging, lock with A inside it and lock with an F. there’s light showing up at icon power on and lock with F inside it. I belive since i use it there nvr light showing up at icon at lock with F inside. What should i do? All my assgmnt that i need to submit by tomorrow is inside! Help me!

Jul 21, 2018
Thankyou for you response ☺ I figure out with the lock with an F inside, mybe I didn’t realize i press fnlock. I think my laptop model is from 2013. If im right the model code is NP915S3G-K01. The battery is built in.

Jul 21, 2018
Im good now. I did what u ask me to do. Plug in and long press the power button. Thankyou sm. It safe to say that you’re my savior. Tysm. May God bless you

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
N Laptop Tech Support 1
A Laptop Tech Support 1
D Laptop Tech Support 3
F Laptop Tech Support 7
S Laptop Tech Support 3
S Laptop Tech Support 1
M Laptop Tech Support 1
F Laptop Tech Support 1
S Laptop Tech Support 1
K Laptop Tech Support 1
T Laptop Tech Support 7
S Laptop Tech Support 1
Y Laptop Tech Support 1
K Laptop Tech Support 1
K Laptop Tech Support 3
C Laptop Tech Support 1
I Laptop Tech Support 3
A Laptop Tech Support 3
S Laptop Tech Support 1
N Laptop Tech Support 3
Similar threads
Solved! I use acer swift 3 window 10. I tried to turn on the laptop, the screen showed the acer logo but suddenly the it turned black.
A part of my laptop screen suddenly turned white. What.can I do?
clicking sound heard from my laptop and suddenly laptop stop working and then there is a black screen appear in which it is w
Blue screen suddenly occurs.
All of a sudden while using the laptop the screen shift to the right: ASUS laptop
My laptop touch screen stopped working suddenly.. I have tried all the settings from human user interface and restart. But doe
Laptop screen suddenly shuts off and computer freezes after a few minutes of use. Actually 2 days back water is spilled on it.
what causes your screen to all of the sudden turn white
My laptop screen suddenly became white
have Toshiba Satellite notebook. touch screen suddenly quit. what happened?
ASUS-ROG Sudden Black screen
My hisense chromebook is 14 months old and all of a sudden the screen started having linesgoing across it until you could no l
MSI GS63VR 6RF: My laptop suddenly froze in the middle of competitive gaming of Overwatch and now I cant get past the MSI logo
My screen on my pavilion laptop has suddenly become scrambled how can I fix this?
Laptop suddenly shut down (not blue screen or update)
Acer laptop gives a black screen. Fan start working and stops suddenly. Help
External monitor suddenly stopped working
Laptop played too long, sudden black screen, not turning on.
sudden blank screen
my screen suddenly went blank

ASK THE COMMUNITY