My sd card stopped working n now i lost all my photos...how can i get it back

shani13

Commendable
Apr 15, 2016
My sd card stopped suddenly stopped working n now cant get my photos or any other thing that was there...how can i get it back...huawei y600

Solution
If another phone and a computer are not able to view/register the SD card or any of it's contents, it sound like it is a loss. I know of no other way to access the info.

Unless the card works, but just says there are no files on it. If that is the case, then you could try a recovery program/app and see if that lets you access any files on it. BUT the card would have to be readable for this, and most of those apps/programs have a fee.
Are you sure the card itself is not working? You can try putting it back in the phone (if you removed it) and then plugging the phone into your computer. From there you should be able to use the computer to access the files and information. That is, of course, if the card is still readable.

If it won't register in you phone, when hooked up to a computer, you might want to try the SD card in another phone and see if it registers the card. If it does, you can still follow what I listed first to transfer the files, just using the different phone.

IMPORTANT NOTE: If you try the SD Card in a different phone or other device, Please make sure you do not let that phone/device format the card when you put it in. That will completely erase all the data.

If another phone and a computer are not able to view/register the SD card or any of it's contents, it sound like it is a loss. I know of no other way to access the info.

Unless the card works, but just says there are no files on it. If that is the case, then you could try a recovery program/app and see if that lets you access any files on it. BUT the card would have to be readable for this, and most of those apps/programs have a fee.

Solution