My sister ripped 2 keys off of her laptop

Compiler

Honorable
Jun 29, 2012
My sister has stupidly ripped 2 keys off of her laptop, now the model is a Packard Bell EasyNote TM-97 now I have the keys She did not break the plastic components. it's just these things are so fiddly and it's very hard to work out how they fit on the keyboard once they have been ripped off I don't want to take a key off and look just in case I accidently rip another one off and I will have to order another one. She ripped off the S key and the F key, an help would be appreciated thanks.

outlw6669

Distinguished
Dec 4, 2006
Take a gander to This Site.
Not only do they appear to offer single replacement keys, they also have instillation guides.
Just select your model and click on the picture best resembling your removed keys; you will be automatically taken to an instillation video.

But seriously, I would leave them off and refuse to buy her a new laptop.
Or just have her get a part time job to pay off the costs for a new replacement keyboard + professional instillation.

Pyree

Distinguished
^That site you recommend is hidden.

There are legit sites for replacing individual keys on the keyboard, but they contract spammers to do ads for them here a while ago and so they are now hidden.

To PO, just search for "laptop keys replacement" on google to go find what you need.