I took the screen completly off my HP Pavillion laptop and hooked up an external. I accidently told the display to read the on

Aug 30, 2018
I took the screen off my hp pavilion laptop and was using an external monitor, i accidentally told the computer to display to the on board monitor, now my external monitor wont work.Is there any keys on the key board that will undo what i did or get the external monitor to work?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
K Laptop Tech Support 1
A Laptop Tech Support 1
L Laptop Tech Support 1
D Laptop Tech Support 1
R Laptop Tech Support 2
B Laptop Tech Support 3
A Laptop Tech Support 1
J Laptop Tech Support 5
R Laptop Tech Support 1
E Laptop Tech Support 4
C Laptop Tech Support 1
K Laptop Tech Support 1
E Laptop Tech Support 1
G Laptop Tech Support 1
W Laptop Tech Support 1
I Laptop Tech Support 1
H Laptop Tech Support 1
D Laptop Tech Support 1
K Laptop Tech Support 1
R Laptop Tech Support 2
Similar threads
Solved! My computer screen turned white completely and the back of its monitor is hot
Lenovo Thinkpad T560 screen completely black
I have all in one computer. I turn my computer on and it's completely black the screen. Put power light on. Can you help me
laptop screen colors all weird, fixed when pressing the bottom bezel, completely borked or just needs a cable wiggle?
Hi, I put a replacement screen into my Packard Bell Eastcote TE. Now the machine is completely dead. I unplugged the new scree
What does it mean when it says on my Lenovo ideapad screen, we couldn’t complete the updates . Undoing changes. Don’t turn
Laptop boots to black screen, completely lost
I need to see what options I have while starting windows 7 in safe mode. My laptop screen is completely broken so I've been us
please help, my aver chrome is completely have white screen. Thank you
Dell Inspiron completely frozen on restart screen and isn't responding to anything.
Brand New Asus will not complete initial start up
Asus Startup screen completely frozen for the past month
I have an HP laptop with a non touch screen that is completely shattered. Can I replace my current screen with a touch screen
I turn it on and it keeps loading and never completely gets to the log in screen
ASUS X551C boots to complete black screen, No Bios. Fan + Lights still work
Asus F550C unable to complete any operatio(can't restore or anything)
My keyboard has completely stopped working, i'm using an on-screen keyboard, i'm using a cell laptop with a sort of built in k
Lenovo laptop 100S-14ibr have power solid white light but complete black screen
Hp stream Done complete reset but have broken screen doing everything via hdmi and can't get laptop to come up on tv via hdmi
MSI laptop turns on, but screen is dead (not black, completely dead).

ASK THE COMMUNITY

TRENDING THREADS