My steam GTA 5 only detect amd r7 graphics on laptop,although ihave a rx460 4gb dedicated vram

Ryanrunako

Prominent
Feb 19, 2017
Original gta 5 from steam only detect my integrated r7 1gb vram gpu ,although ihave a rx460 4gb vram.

In switchable setting gta 5 already set to high performance, and windows power option dynamic switchable already in maximize performance

Laptop asus x550iu specs:
Cpu: fx9830p
Gpu: amd r7 1gb, amd rx460 4gb
All driver updated

Gta 5 original from steam

Hopely someone help me please
Thank u for you appreciate

Solution
Do you have the latest drivers? Check your radeon drivers for what is detected. Click on system and look at graphics chipset. Note some laptops require power plugged in to use the dedicated card. Also you may have to select the primary card in radeon drivers.

elbert

Distinguished
Do you have the latest drivers? Check your radeon drivers for what is detected. Click on system and look at graphics chipset. Note some laptops require power plugged in to use the dedicated card. Also you may have to select the primary card in radeon drivers.

Solution

OfficialG3

Estimable
Sep 7, 2014
@Manzy_ dont hijack a thread pls

for everyone that has a problem always always ALWAYS make sure in the switchable graphics option the dedicated gpu is used along with high performance to make sure the d-gpu is engaged instead of the i-gpu