My tablet f107 power key won't turn on to home screen until i insert it to power bank before it comes up to home screen and my

Jan 29, 2019
My tablet f107 power key won't turn on to home screen until i insert it to power bank before it comes up to home screen and my volume keys are not working please help....

So when you turn it on normally, on battery alone, it won't turn on? Does it come on when the charger cord is plugged in? (not referring to a power bank, just the charging cord).

In regard to the buttons, if they aren't working, then you likely need to have them looked at to see if they need replacing or are just stuck. This would also have an effect on its ability to start up correctly.

If the tablet is under warranty, I would contact the manufacturer about the repair/replacement (including the start up problems). However, if it isn't under warranty, then I would try a local tech. None of your issues seem software related, and if it is hardware you are going to need assistance to resolve it.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Ladyduff Android Tablets 1
I Android Tablets 1
J Android Tablets 2
2 Android Tablets 1
G Android Tablets 1
N Android Tablets 1
L Android Tablets 1
P Android Tablets 1
L Android Tablets 2
R Android Tablets 1
C Android Tablets 2
V Android Tablets 7
J Android Tablets 5
F Android Tablets 1
T Android Tablets 1
K Android Tablets 1
G Android Tablets 9
E Android Tablets 1
A Android Tablets 1
O Android Tablets 1
Similar threads
Question RCA tablet wont power on
Factory reset of Galaxy Tab A
Locks at password
My rca tablet is not working when I hold the power button and the volume down it doesn't take me anywhere
Solved! Asus Zenpad Z8s tablet wont power up when i have it plugged into the charger led blinks red
Solved! RCA MAVEN PRO unable to complete bootup
Solved! android tablet powers up but has no image or logo on the screen. Made by nuvision
Solved! My supersonic sc-999bt is stuck on boot screen and it won't turn off
Solved! My rca Android tablet is frozen on the home screen I tried the volume key and power key it just flash and go back to home scre
My next book tablet comes on says next book then goes to another screen that says next book powered by Android but it gets stu
My ellipsis tablet keeps flashing the power up screen but wont power up
Galaxy S10.5 Tablet frozen on screen saver
Tablet stuck in powered by Android screen
Kids RCA small tablet won't charge, it has explanation Mark in the battery diagram on the screen
Samsung Tablet black screen
My lg tablet screen will show when its charging but when its charged and i try to power it on it doesnt come on, whats wrong
My RCA tablet won't change screens with the dog and powered by android. I've tried resetting by using a push pin. It still won
how to get a samsung tablet to turn on from lock screen
broken screen shattered and power button
when I cut on my RCA tablet the RCA symbol which is in the black screen is the only thing that it gets too and then it freezes

ASK THE COMMUNITY