My tablet won't turn off

Solution
Hmm... Well if the device is still under warranty, I would suggest contacting your service provider and/or the manufacturer, as you don't want to void the warranty.

That said, you can try doing a "Factory Reset" on the device. Locate the little pinhole on the exterior of the device (it can also be where the sim and/or sd cards go) and use a pen or other similar object to depress the button. Do not use an actual pin or other sharp device as you can damage the device. This should restart the device. Note: It is possible to lose some data with a "Factory Reset".

Your other option (which would void a warranty, hence my first suggestion) is to open up the device and take out the battery, put it back and close up again. Yes, it can be...
Hmm... Well if the device is still under warranty, I would suggest contacting your service provider and/or the manufacturer, as you don't want to void the warranty.

That said, you can try doing a "Factory Reset" on the device. Locate the little pinhole on the exterior of the device (it can also be where the sim and/or sd cards go) and use a pen or other similar object to depress the button. Do not use an actual pin or other sharp device as you can damage the device. This should restart the device. Note: It is possible to lose some data with a "Factory Reset".

Your other option (which would void a warranty, hence my first suggestion) is to open up the device and take out the battery, put it back and close up again. Yes, it can be done, it just isn't easy and you would need to be very careful not to damage anything.

Solution