My toshiba laptop has stopped charging since yesterday. The charging light is just blinking. What should I do?

as posted before can be the battery...the ac brick went bad or the output too low. power pin on the laptop is broken or there bad soilder joint there. if the ac brick wires are broken and there was a short the power charging part of the mb may be damaged.

velocityg4

Distinguished
Nov 21, 2006
If it runs while connected to the AC adapter but won’t charge. You most likely need a new battery.

Try to find one with a ton of good reviews and 4 star average on Amazon. Not all batteries are made the same. Better yet contact the manufacturer for an OEM battery.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
T Laptop Tech Support 1
R Laptop Tech Support 0
S Laptop Tech Support 1
J Laptop Tech Support 0
T Laptop Tech Support 2
B Laptop Tech Support 1
J Laptop Tech Support 1
T Laptop Tech Support 1
S Laptop Tech Support 3
D Laptop Tech Support 2
P Laptop Tech Support 3
S Laptop Tech Support 1
M Laptop Tech Support 1
R Laptop Tech Support 1
W Laptop Tech Support 4
M Laptop Tech Support 1
M Laptop Tech Support 2
A Laptop Tech Support 1
J Laptop Tech Support 4
K Laptop Tech Support 7
Similar threads
Question Toshiba Laptop charger connects and disconnects
Question Toshiba Satellite Radius 12 P25W - C2300 - 4K constant freezeing / reboot when connected to AC
Solved! Toshiba L55D-C5227 bios jumper? It isn't under the ram as it is in other toshiba laptops.
Question Toshiba Laptop Display not working
Question Toshiba Laptop Not Recognizing NVMe SSD
Solved! Toshiba laptop keyboard stops working with external monitor.
I have a toshiba C55Dt laptop and the screen and keyboard stop working, any advice on how to fix?
My Toshiba's screen keeps going to sleep whenever I 2 finger scroll on the touch pad and I can't figure out how to stop it?
Ctrl-C and Ctrl-V stopped working after a Windows update on my Toshiba Satellite laptop. External keyboard works but kind of m
how to stop my toshiba laptop satillite l455d-s5976 from shutting down on its own
Toshiba Satellite S55t-B5335 laptop (with windows 10) and my 2, w, s, and x has stopped working time from time.
Laptop won't stop loading
laptop fan keep working and then stops
Shift keys just stopped working...no spilling, dropping Etc of my Toshiba laptop
Toshiba laptop won't boot. Goes to automatic repair and stops
my toshiba laptop NB200 when i switch on its working ok the screen is showing fun is running after some time it stops showing
Toshiba Windows 8 laptop won't stopped letting me use wireless wifi!
my toshiba laptop has stopped playing CD's and when I try to rip a CD I just get 'error ' in the status column
Laptop Keyboard Suddenly Stopped Working Correctly
My touchpad on my laptop has stopped working, how can I fix this?

ASK THE COMMUNITY