My YouTube creator studio isn't working

MalevolentFox_1

Commendable
Dec 26, 2016
My YouTube creator studio isn't allowing me to reply to my to comments and is not notifying me of it either and it won't let me see whether I'm verifyed or not can someone plz tell me wtf is going on I thought YouTube creator studio is supposed to help me with that like it was recommended but it failed to do so this far.

Have you checked to make sure that, 1. your phone is using a version of Android that the app works correctly with and 2. that your version is fully updated?

If you still have that problem, try uninstalling the app restart the phone and redownload and install the app. Should this not solve it, you need to contact the apps creators to find out if this is a known issue or not, and if there is a fix.

MalevolentFox_1

Commendable
Dec 26, 2016

MalevolentFox_1

Commendable
Dec 26, 2016
Actually yes I updated the app to the latest version there hasn't been any updates since second I tried like 3 times uninstalling the app turning off the phone turning it on and still nothing changes so where exactly can I contact the administrator for this app so I can have this problem solved cause it annoys me when I see there's a comment on my video but doesn't notify and doesn't let reply when I found out there is one.

MalevolentFox_1

Commendable
Dec 26, 2016