My Youtube upload is choppy after years of smooth playback?

Jun 25, 2018
Back in 2012 I uploaded a youtube video that ran smoothly- no problems. I've checked it again recently and it's skipping frames really badly now, and I can't figure out why- I've tested it on Firefox and Chrome- does anyone have any ideas why it could be doing this? This is the video in question: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3fWWTZ4lnm4

Solution
It plays fine for me. Perhaps it is your connection, or your settings in the browser. Also check what is running in the background on the computer. Anything using up your resources could cause the problem. Lastly, when trying in any browser be sure you have cleared your cache, history, etc. As that can also lead to it running oddly.
It plays fine for me. Perhaps it is your connection, or your settings in the browser. Also check what is running in the background on the computer. Anything using up your resources could cause the problem. Lastly, when trying in any browser be sure you have cleared your cache, history, etc. As that can also lead to it running oddly.

Solution