National Holidays for Calendar in iPaq?

G

Guest

Guest
Archived from groups: microsoft.public.pocketpc (More info?)

Hi,
is there any of the PIM apps that show National Holidays in their calendars
OR maybe a plugin that would show this/
All help welcome.
Patrick
 
G

Guest

Guest
Archived from groups: microsoft.public.pocketpc (More info?)

Add them to Outlook on your desktop PC. They are subsequently synchronized to your PPC...

http://www.slipstick.com/calendar/holidays.htm

--
Al Jarvi (MS-MVP Windows Networking)

Please post *ALL* questions and replies to the news group for the mutual benefit of all of us...
The MS-MVP Program - http://mvp.support.microsoft.com
This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights...

"Patrick" <patrickm@spamsonic.net> wrote in message news:%23ZWVsJyVEHA.1764@TK2MSFTNGP10.phx.gbl...
> Hi,
> is there any of the PIM apps that show National Holidays in their calendars
> OR maybe a plugin that would show this/
> All help welcome.
> Patrick
>


---
Outgoing mail is certified Virus Free.
Checked by AVG anti-virus system (http://www.grisoft.com).
Version: 6.0.708 / Virus Database: 464 - Release Date: 6/18/2004
 
G

Guest

Guest
Archived from groups: microsoft.public.pocketpc (More info?)

Duh... :)
Only thing that seems missing though is Mother's Day in Ireland (I am Irish
and it falls on a different day than what it is in the states.
Patrick


"Sooner Al" <SoonerAl@somewhere.net.invalid> wrote in message
news:eL8p38yVEHA.3472@TK2MSFTNGP09.phx.gbl...
> Add them to Outlook on your desktop PC. They are subsequently synchronized
to your PPC...
>
> http://www.slipstick.com/calendar/holidays.htm
>
> --
> Al Jarvi (MS-MVP Windows Networking)
>
> Please post *ALL* questions and replies to the news group for the mutual
benefit of all of us...
> The MS-MVP Program - http://mvp.support.microsoft.com
> This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no
rights...
>
> "Patrick" <patrickm@spamsonic.net> wrote in message
news:%23ZWVsJyVEHA.1764@TK2MSFTNGP10.phx.gbl...
> > Hi,
> > is there any of the PIM apps that show National Holidays in their
calendars
> > OR maybe a plugin that would show this/
> > All help welcome.
> > Patrick
> >
>
>
> ---
> Outgoing mail is certified Virus Free.
> Checked by AVG anti-virus system (http://www.grisoft.com).
> Version: 6.0.708 / Virus Database: 464 - Release Date: 6/18/2004
 
G

Guest

Guest
Archived from groups: microsoft.public.pocketpc (More info?)

The one that comes standard shows holiday's in the calendar and on teh
today screen.

Dale

Patrick wrote:

> Hi,
> is there any of the PIM apps that show National Holidays in their calendars
> OR maybe a plugin that would show this/
> All help welcome.
> Patrick
>
>

--
_ _ Dale DePriest
/`) _ // http://users.cwnet.com/dalede
o/_/ (_(_X_(` For GPS and GPS/PDAs
 
G

Guest

Guest
Archived from groups: microsoft.public.pocketpc (More info?)

In article <10dcp8olu179d92@corp.supernews.com>, Dale@gpsinformation.het
says...
{fix top posting}
> Patrick wrote:
>
> > Hi,
> > is there any of the PIM apps that show National Holidays in their calendars
> > OR maybe a plugin that would show this/
> > All help welcome.
> > Patrick
> The one that comes standard shows holiday's in the calendar and on teh
> today screen.
>
> Dale
>

I think the man means holidays other than those celebrated in Redmond,
*USA*.

There is another world out here you know!
 

JB

Distinguished
Mar 30, 2004
94
0
18,580
0
Archived from groups: microsoft.public.pocketpc (More info?)

"Keith Rodgers" <keithr3@NOJUNKclear.net,nz> wrote in message
news:MPG.1b42042fea3571b5989695@msnews.microsoft.com...
> In article <10dcp8olu179d92@corp.supernews.com>, Dale@gpsinformation.het
> says...
> {fix top posting}
> > Patrick wrote:
> >
> > > Hi,
> > > is there any of the PIM apps that show National Holidays in their
calendars
> > > OR maybe a plugin that would show this/
> > > All help welcome.
> > > Patrick
> > The one that comes standard shows holiday's in the calendar and on teh
> > today screen.
> >
> > Dale
> >
>
> I think the man means holidays other than those celebrated in Redmond,
> *USA*.
>
> There is another world out here you know!

Holiday dates from all around the world...and religions are in there.
Something I didn't know before reading Sooner Al's post, maybe you should
try that :)
 

ASK THE COMMUNITY