Need Bluetooth to USB adapter for audio use/would like to connect iPhone to Fiio E10k

pyrohound

Prominent
Oct 8, 2017
Hey guys.
So I'm going to be getting the Fiio E10k DAC/amp soon, and am going to have it connected to my laptop for use with my headphones, but am also going to use the back line out feature to bypass the amplifier and in that way connect my laptop to my stereo speaker system via the E10k.
At the moment I have a Bluetooth audio receiver to connect my phone and iPad to the speakers via Bluetooth, but I also want to be able to connect my phone and iPad to the E10k, which presents a problem since the E10k only has a micro usb input.
So I was thinking of a Bluetooth to USB adapter which I would be able to connect to the E10k and pair with my phone and play the sound from my phone through the E10k that way. But after searching for some time I couldn’t find any adapters like that and am questioning whether my idea is even possible.

So I would like to know if such a thing even exists.
And also, whether it does or doesn’t, if there is another way of playing sound from my iPhone/iPad through the E10k, since that only has a micro usb input.

Thanks a lot.

pyrohound

Prominent
Oct 8, 2017

Thanks for the reply. I realise that it's meant for connecting to a pc. I've just been wondering if there might not be some way to also connect a mobile device.

pyrohound

Prominent
Oct 8, 2017

Thanks a ton! I'm probably not gonna try this immediately, since it's not guaranteed to work, but maybe sometime in the future.