Need Help Choosing Headset and Mouse

Vorzo

Commendable
Oct 7, 2016
Hey guys, I've been wanting to upgrade my mouse and headphones recently but  I'm not sure which products to go with.

For my headset, I'm either going to buy:

Kingston HyperX Cloud Core 
OR
HyperX Cloud Stinger

They're both the same price so I was wondering which one I should buy and why.

And for my mouse I have a few options,

Steelseries Rival 300
OR
Logitech G402
OR
Logitech G302
OR
Razer Deathadder Chroma

Again, I was wondering which one I should get and why. (I have a claw grip)

Any help is appreciated, thanks!

Solution
i know the old model hxc was based on actual headphones (takstar pro 80) but the new one is not. i'm thinking the core may be the better to go with though the mic is known to be adequate but not really all that great.

i personally use deathadders (i use the old 3.5g version) since it fits my hand. some people like them ,some dont. i've tried out a g502 and the sensor was certainly better and it was a good mouse but it was not quite wide enough for my hands. i dont think you can go wrong with most logitech mice as i've had good luck over the years and they make a decent product.
i know the old model hxc was based on actual headphones (takstar pro 80) but the new one is not. i'm thinking the core may be the better to go with though the mic is known to be adequate but not really all that great.

i personally use deathadders (i use the old 3.5g version) since it fits my hand. some people like them ,some dont. i've tried out a g502 and the sensor was certainly better and it was a good mouse but it was not quite wide enough for my hands. i dont think you can go wrong with most logitech mice as i've had good luck over the years and they make a decent product.

Solution