Need help diagnosing slow speed with Lenovo Ideapad 310

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the Tom's Guide community: where nearly two million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
Status
Not open for further replies.

NewWaveBetty

Commendable
Nov 19, 2016
I just bought this laptop and the specs suggest it should be very fast but I'm experiencing long lags when trying to open web pages (on several browsers) and apps are not performing properly. I don't know where to begin in regards to figuring out the cause of the issue since the last two laptops I had, I just took them out of the box and started using them with no problems, not to mention the fact that I know very little about computers.

I bought this to replace my aging Samsung Notebook 3 but as it stands now, that Samsung performs much better than the Lenovo. A couple people suggested it might be my internet connection but the other computers in the house are running just fine.

This is the laptop I have:
http://www.frys.com/product/8862052?site=sr:SEARCH:MAIN_RSLT_PG

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Hun___

Prominent
Mar 25, 2017

I have same notebook as yours and same problem I am encountereencountered. I Repair computer and I build system. I mean I bought the computer parts built systems. I trouble shoot everything I could and my conclusion of ideapideas is garbage. I mean not comparable with win 10 or hardware and software is not fully comparable each other. It is like they selling defected notebook.

Status
Not open for further replies.