need help for ideal lenovo laptop

sherif251

Estimable
Jun 4, 2015
Hello, iv done days of research and the best laptops that suit my budgets are the lenovo z40 z50 and dell inspiron. Ill be using the laptop for college nothing too serious such as photoshop, autocad, just normal work and some gaming ( dota mostly). I have two brothers and we are generally careless. So durability is of uttermost importance. i heard that the z-series has a cheap body.

im buying from local stores and narrowed it down to three laptops lenovo z40 lenovo z50 and dell inspiron. The link below shows the specs of each machine. so its basically between the three machines. My mom doesnt trust online shopping so it has to be from local shop. Please tell me which is better and why ill be forever grateful.

http://
link for photos.

this was updated.

Construkt

Estimable
Mar 14, 2014
I'd try to go for something with an IPS display (for Photoshop work), and ideally more than a ULV processor for CAD. Options including those features may be a bit out of your price range in your market, though.

The Z40 and Z50 are technically speaking the same laptop with a range of options. The Z40 with Nvidia GT 840M graphics would be a good, well-rounded choice.

You'll get better battery life with the Z40's smaller display, and being smaller, it's inherently lighter and more portable, which can come in handy for school.

Construkt

Estimable
Mar 14, 2014

Judging by the currency shown in the photos, I don't think the US deals are going to apply. He's likely in the UAE.

Also worth noting that they aren't really having a sale, they're always priced like that. They just rotate the models around for those prices every week.

sherif251

Estimable
Jun 4, 2015
Thanks guys for answering! ye i live in the UAE. No i cant buy from online vendors. The difference between the z40 and z50 in my case is more than just the size they also have different specs. The post was updated.Thank you guys again for answering