Need help I want to connect my pc to my tv

Feb 2, 2019
Jai un pc acer aspire 5552-3680.
J’ai échapper mon pc et mon ecran ne marche plus. Donc je veux brancher mon pc a ma tv avec un cable hdmi mais sela ne marche pas je suis aller voir bcq de forum et ils disent d’utiliser fn+F5 jai esseyer a plusieurs repris mais en sans resultat jai aussi faite le F7 et aussi jai debrancher la dale de mon pc pour quil prend le file hdmi en charge mais rien ne marche et jai besoin de travailler avec SVP TOUT aide seras aprecier ?

Google translate:
I have a pc acer aspire 5552-3680.
I escape my pc and my screen does not work anymore. So I want to connect my pc to my tv with a cable hdmi but sela do not walk I'm going to see forum bcq and they say to use fn + F5 I tried several resumed but without result I also made the F7 and also i unplug the dale of my pc so that it takes the hdmi file in charge but nothing works and i need to work with please any help will be aprecier?

Essayez a voir si le pc fonctionne encore. Branchez une paire ecouteurs au pc, demarrez le et voyez si recevoir le son de demarrage de Windows.

Google translate:
Try to see if the pc still works. Connect a pair of earphones to the PC, start it and see if you can get the boot sound of Windows.

Feb 2, 2019
ok sorry i need help with my pc acer. I have my pc and the screen is broken I want to connect my hdmi to my tv but it does not function. i tried FN + F5 its not running the F7 either i even disconnected my screen from my pcq nothing i did work to do desu I really need help please