Need help please

cody_16

Estimable
Jan 31, 2016
My old phone is a Droid ultra with cracked led so it still works just can't see anything I thought everything was backed up on Google but with my new phone (stylo boost mobile) which also uses Google it doesn't even give me the option to transfer my pics from my account to my new phone. Doesn't even show that I have any pictures other than what's my new phone. (stylo boost mobile) any suggestions? I work too much to be able to go spend hours anywhere and I don't have a computer. Both android and both 4G

Solution
Without a computer to copy the files out, you need to fix the screen to you can move your pictures from the old phone to wither an SD Card or to cloud storage. Even with a computer, if you have a lock code on the phone, you may need the screen fixed to unlock it before you can get files from it.
Without a computer to copy the files out, you need to fix the screen to you can move your pictures from the old phone to wither an SD Card or to cloud storage. Even with a computer, if you have a lock code on the phone, you may need the screen fixed to unlock it before you can get files from it.

Solution