Need help to decide which laptop to buy ( All needed info is below).

itsPerfectHiT

Estimable
Aug 2, 2014
Morning / Evening

So as what the title says i need help to decide which laptop i should buy, I've been building my own custom PC's my whole life so i have zero experience when it comes to laps .

I need the laptop for the following purposes :-
1) Installing Virtual machines to study servers because im planning to take the MCSA tests.
2) Occasional Gaming sessions .
3) Normal Daily use.

So we are talking about a High performance Computer to handle this but TBH i'm stuck with a budget, i really understand that a PC would be a much better idea but for now a laptop is a better choice for me since i'm going to use it at work and its a space saver at home.

My eye on these 3 laptops, I've been reading alot about them and i found out that i cant take a final decision about which to buy.

- Lenovo Y700-80NV00M5AX ( review )
- MSI GE62 6QD APACHE PRO ( review )
- Asus ROG G551VW-FY212T ( review )

Hope you guys can give me some advice, i'm really living in hell trying to figure out which one out of these 3 is the best .

Thank you in advanced
Onix

Solution
It may be possible because despite being the same specs, not all parts are manufactured the same. If that would be the case, a particular company would have all of its components either in perfect shape or defective but that isn't the case. If battery life isn't a problem for you, I'd suggest the ASUS as it's lighter to carry around and has more ports for you to work with.

xDeuiii

Commendable
Mar 1, 2016
Since I see you're going to take it to work and want to save space at home, I would skip on the MSI as it's bulky. The Lenovo has battery life but is heavier and has less SSD storage. I would suggest the Lenovo simply because of it's battery life which will come in handy at work. If you need more SSD storage, you can always upgrade.

itsPerfectHiT

Estimable
Aug 2, 2014
Thank You for your reply xDeuiii,
Yeah better battery life would be the best but not for me since i always have a charger around me at work, lets ignore that for a second and look at it from the " Performance " point of view .. is it possible that Lenovo perform better than the Asus and MSI ?

xDeuiii

Commendable
Mar 1, 2016
It may be possible because despite being the same specs, not all parts are manufactured the same. If that would be the case, a particular company would have all of its components either in perfect shape or defective but that isn't the case. If battery life isn't a problem for you, I'd suggest the ASUS as it's lighter to carry around and has more ports for you to work with.

Solution