Need help to ma a movie (please help in some details)

TonyTheGreek

Estimable
Oct 18, 2015
Hello guys, i want to make a movie with some subtitles and output it in a dvd.. /

The problem that i have is that i want to put SSA subs (that change position of the subs) and dont embed them just have them as an option.. i dont know if you understand what i want to say :p

Well first of all i want to know if that is possible and what programs i will need to do that..
I know how i can put the subs into a movie but (srt.) subs will appear only on the bottom of the screen.. i want ssa subs to put as an option on a dvd video file

Solution
well I don't know about authoring them to the dvd (i never do that) but for the editing of the subtitles themselves check out aegisub.

I would go ask on videohelp.com, they can answer your question better over there. Along with the best listing of software free and otherwise to do the job. You are asking how to author softsubs (optional) as opposed to hardsubs (permanently on) to a new DVD. I believe your options on how this works are vastly more limited than what you can do with just a standalone digital file. Due to the highly limited nature of what DVD/blu-ray players can understand.

why_wolf

Estimable
Aug 28, 2015
well I don't know about authoring them to the dvd (i never do that) but for the editing of the subtitles themselves check out aegisub.

I would go ask on videohelp.com, they can answer your question better over there. Along with the best listing of software free and otherwise to do the job. You are asking how to author softsubs (optional) as opposed to hardsubs (permanently on) to a new DVD. I believe your options on how this works are vastly more limited than what you can do with just a standalone digital file. Due to the highly limited nature of what DVD/blu-ray players can understand.

Solution

TRENDING THREADS