Need Help with Samsung Account

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ghed01

Estimable
Jan 23, 2016
Hello All. I'm having issues getting into a my phone because of the Samsung account verification process.

My Story: My mom bought an S5 awhile back from AT&T, the guy who sold her the phone set up the Samsung Account on her phone for her. She recently Changed phones so she gave me the S5, I did a factory reset on the phone to get her information off the phone and now I cant get in because of the Samsung account. My mom doesn't remember it and the guy at the AT&T store doesn't work there anymore and even if he did it was so long ago I doubt he'd remember it anyway.

I've tried some unlocking methods I've seen on YouTube using the OTG cable and a bypass .apk however based on the ones I've found it seems they have been patched. Is there anything that hasn't been patched that I could use to bypass this step?

Thank you.

Solution
Unfortunately, we can't help you bypass this. It's an issue of legality, and we simply can't assume that kind of responsibility. Any and all such 'bypass methods' are strictly illegal, in the eyes of the law.

Your best bet is to call Samsung and speak to a support rep who may be able to reset the account password for you.
Unfortunately, we can't help you bypass this. It's an issue of legality, and we simply can't assume that kind of responsibility. Any and all such 'bypass methods' are strictly illegal, in the eyes of the law.

Your best bet is to call Samsung and speak to a support rep who may be able to reset the account password for you.

Solution
Status
Not open for further replies.