Need help with wireless headphones

beardedxbatman

Prominent
Dec 19, 2017
Hey, all. Just replaced my headphones with another set of the exact same ones. TB Elite 800. Had them for two years and they worked great. Time comes for a new set and I’m having issues with the new ones. Same model and everything. Audio will cut out for a few seconds here and there but then it’ll get super distorted and stay that way for awhile. Thought maybe it was proximity to my router but moved it across the room and no change. Thought maybe the optical cable was faulty, got a new one and no change. Can’t figure what’s causing it. Weird thing is that unplugging the optical cable and plugging it back in fixes the issue until it decides to happen again, seemingly at random. Anybody know how to fix this?

Solution

So it could be the transmitter, or issue with the transmitter and that brand of headphones. Test those two with other devices and see if they work fine on their own.

beardedxbatman

Prominent
Dec 19, 2017

Optical cable into transmitter, transmitter sends audio wirelessly to headphones.

So it could be the transmitter, or issue with the transmitter and that brand of headphones. Test those two with other devices and see if they work fine on their own.

Solution