Solved! Need help!

Status
Not open for further replies.
May 18, 2019
My granddaughter received a RCA tablet, no box, no charger and it ran out of charge before we could find any information on it. We received it from a Soldiers Child foundation, their is no one to reach about this. All boxes for the kids are made up from different people and different locations. She is on their list due to losing my son, her Daddy in the military. Any help would be great. RCA won't help, don't have all the information so they are no help. I think it may be a voyager not sure.

Solution
My granddaughter received a RCA tablet, no box, no charger and it ran out of charge before we could find any information on it. We received it from a Soldiers Child foundation, their is no one to reach about this. All boxes for the kids are made up from different people and different locations. She is on their list due to losing my son, her Daddy in the military. Any help would be great. RCA won't help, don't have all the information so they are no help. I think it may be a voyager not sure.
I got it. Someone brought over a bunch of chargers and we found one that fit. Thank you!
May 18, 2019
I got it. Someone brought over a bunch of chargers and we found one that fit. Thank you!

Solution
Status
Not open for further replies.