Need new speakers for house parties (20-30ppl) and home use, "Microlab Solo9C" ?

Ktn20

Estimable
Sep 30, 2014
I Would like to buy myself a new pair on speakers, mainly for house parties (20-30 people) and home use. Since I just started out DJ-ing. My DJ controller ( Pioneer DDJ-SB) has only RCA output. Since most of the active(powered)speakers are using only the XLR and 6.3“ outputs, it would be a hassle to connect it with the RCA cable. Due to the unbalanced line, I would lose sound quality. So I would have to buy a converter/mixer. It would get too expensive.

So.. I found these speakers “ Microlab Solo9C“, which already have amp built-in. Also RCA outputs.

http://www.microlab.com/?r=Stereosystemen&st=full&id=693

What do you think?

P.S Please don’t recommend any other soundproducts with links, I am living in Estonia and the variety of products that you can buy, is not that big in here!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
M Audio 3
Super8510 Audio 1
K Audio 2
B Audio 5
N Audio 13
S Audio 3
K Audio 2
C Audio 5
M Audio 2
X Audio 1
J Audio 1
J Audio 1
M Audio 1
T Audio 4
J Audio 2
O Audio 2
J Audio 4
W Audio 3
B Audio 1
O Audio 4
Similar threads
Solved! Setting up houses built in speakers
Solved! How to use my house's built in ceiling speakers?
Question My father-in-law recently bought a home with 4 ceiling speakers throughout the house. Could anyone give some advice on wiring hookup?
Solved! House with ceiling speakers - advice on AV receiver and volume control
Solved! Old speakers making high pitch crackling noise in new house
Solved! Need help with whole house speakers
I bought a house with multiple speaker systems (outside, game room), and the wires are all raw and feed down where the TV orig
Solved! Whole House Audio some speakers not working
Solved! at-12 crossovers:cerwin vega house speakers.
Bought a House With Built In Speakers [Audio Newbie]
HELP! Bought house with whole home speakers
Speaker hookup in house
I Play music from Pandora through my Ipad which is Bluetooth connected to my reciever for the music inside my house. (linked t
I have wall mounted speakers installed in my house. These were here when I bought the house. I want to hook these up to my son
I have a stereo system set up in a corner of a room that connect to the wire for the speakers for all over the house......I ha
Can I use a 4-Channel car amp in my house
Bass speakers for house music
Connect multiple Bluetooth speakers to Receiver for whole house music
Can I use the Cable TV Coax as speaker wire. My house has miles of this coax running everywhere and it would be convenient to
My speakers dont work on the right on three seperate things of mine my head phones, my car speakers and my system in my house

ASK THE COMMUNITY

TRENDING THREADS