Need opinions/advice on gaming laptops and the Razer Blade Pro!

HenryLyon

Honorable
Jun 26, 2013
I'm a little undecided on which laptop I should buy. I just want everyone's input. So I'm thinking about the new Razer Blade Pro.

Things I need:
17 inch screen
1080p
relatively light
stylish
fast

The Razer has been the only one that I've found so far that fits all of my needs.
Any Razer Blade Pro owners have opinions? Other options? All the performance specs would have to be on par with the Razer meaning 8gb ram, Haswell i7, 1080p, GTX675M, etc.

Jonathan Neal

Honorable
Jun 26, 2013
The Razer Blade Pro is going to be one of if not the most compact gaming laptop, performance wise I am not sure how well it really transfers all of the heat during long play. I would recommend one of the republic of gamer ASUS latest laptops however they will be much more bulky but the performance for the price will be much better.

HenryLyon

Honorable
Jun 26, 2013

Yeah the only think about the asus is that someone I know had one and he hated it. So I think the razer is the best road for me. Any other options? MSI? Sager?

Jonathan Neal

Honorable
Jun 26, 2013
I do not know enough information about their series of gaming laptops to recommend one. The Razer Blade Pro is good don't get me wrong. Just keep in mind your paying about a 1000$ extra just for the appearance and slim build and upgrading ram and such may be a hassle.