Need phone number or phone turned off

bwagang

Commendable
Jul 31, 2016
I brought my daughter a phone. I signed up for the family plan with the two lines. We got in a argument and she changed her number and the account pin to her account. I called boost and they kept asking for the account pin which i explained i didn't have anymore. I have the original box for the phone. Would I be able to get the number or turn the phone off like that? Please help

Solution
If you are the account holder, and that phone is on your account, then you should have access, and she shouldn't be able to change her number. Unless the account is under her name, or you gave her authorization.

You need to call the company again, if it is an account in your name, and get a better rep who can assist you.

We can't help with that.
If you are the account holder, and that phone is on your account, then you should have access, and she shouldn't be able to change her number. Unless the account is under her name, or you gave her authorization.

You need to call the company again, if it is an account in your name, and get a better rep who can assist you.

We can't help with that.

Solution