Need setup help with bluetooth/wireless headset, Apple TV, cable box, tv

Sep 4, 2018
I have an LG that has no audio out jack. I have bluetooth/wireless headset that will only work if plugging the RCA connections into my cable box. I also have an Apple TV, but the bluetooth of course, can’t connect to it. I tried the optical video connection from the bluetooth direct to the tv, but still, didn’t work. I do have an RF modulator. Would using it help in any way? If so, how can I hook it up.

Your LG does have an audio output. There is no optical video connection on any TV. There is commonly an optical audio output. It usually has to be turned on and set to PCM stereo to in the TV menu to output to a bluetooth transmitter. You may also have to turn the TV speakers off to get it working.
An RF modulator is not useful.

Sep 4, 2018
The audio output works, but again, only with the tv. When I switch from HDMI1 to HDMI2 for the Apple TV, the bluetooth/wireless doesn’t work. I’m resigned to the fact tthe only way I’ll solve this is by buying a new smart TV. Thank-you for your help anyway.

Sep 4, 2018
Just had a strange thought...do you think if I connected the bluetooth with the digital audio into the Apple TV, which is connected to the tv with HDMI is a possible solution?