Need to know which brand of digital camera to buy

davevil1

Honorable
Jun 14, 2013
Ok i am simple user i want to buy the best digital camera out their budget is not a problem as long as its good product .... i want to buy simple yet best out their point an shoot digital camera
in past i have used sony cyber shot DSC T200 which was the top on their list few years back but now i want to buy one again so guys kindly help me buy the best

country where i will be buying it will be in U.K in next 2 , 3 days

davevil1

Honorable
Jun 14, 2013
budget is not a problem i can buy at any price its just i want the fully automatic point and shoot only not any professional ones where i have to do things manually i have given the model number i used in past it was good ... in basic terms i want camera which got best features and image quality and battery life on the same time being able to be used by whole family ... including few elderly who wont know much other than "press this button to click picture after pointing it" yo got the idea :D

davevil1

Honorable
Jun 14, 2013
do you think sony would be still best as i haven't used any other brand tho and like sony cameras but this time i do want to know bit more about other brands too and if i got some other options

everlost

Honorable
Mar 8, 2013

yea, i read no budget and took it from there. "no budget" is a bad term to use when i am bored at work.

although, the rx100 is very nice you could also look at the Nikon Coolpix A. i would expect better indoor (your living room, kitchen) performance from the coolpix, but in the outdoors and larger areas, like a dinner hall, the sonys features (zoom, motion blur, panorama) would rule.

(link reviews and comparisons)