New a new hdd?

Atrix

Estimable
Oct 12, 2014
Hello I need to purchase a new hdd for my Samsung (np700z5c-s04us) and I am just a little confused...I think it is a sata 3.0 bit will a sata 6.0 work just fine but bottel neck on it ofc. I am looking at least 500gb or more and I do like to game. If any one has some suggestions for any good hdd that is budget friendly any help would be most appreciated.

Solution
It will be fine, but the drive will be limited to SATA 3.0 speeds if that's what your laptop has. What kind of budget are you looking at? A SSD might be something to consider if your budget allows, since it gives you much better loading times which will come in handy in certain games.
It will be fine, but the drive will be limited to SATA 3.0 speeds if that's what your laptop has. What kind of budget are you looking at? A SSD might be something to consider if your budget allows, since it gives you much better loading times which will come in handy in certain games.

Solution

Atrix

Estimable
Oct 12, 2014
Ssd is out of the budget for me I found some nice hdd with 16mb cache 7200 rpm priced pretty nice might just go with that and slap it in....but I have seen hybrid drives I am not familiar with those are they worth it?