new battery and my tablet still won't charge. what should i do?

Jul 24, 2018
samsung galaxy tab 4 bought new battery and it still won't charge., What should I do? It was on 12% but it has decrease to -0% and it's flashing.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
D Android Tablets 1
T Android Tablets 1
M Android Tablets 1
E Android Tablets 2
H Android Tablets 1
C Android Tablets 1
C Android Tablets 1
F Android Tablets 1
M Android Tablets 4
O Android Tablets 1
P Android Tablets 2
M Android Tablets 1
B Android Tablets 1
E Android Tablets 3
B Android Tablets 1
D Android Tablets 4
Q Android Tablets 1
H Android Tablets 1
S Android Tablets 1
T Android Tablets 1
Similar threads
I have a rca 10 Viking pro 2 in1 tablet. I replaced with a brand new battery. It still won't turn on. Nothing but blue charge
Solved! My Dodson tablet was charging and it just went off and now it is as dead as a doornail it's dose not show the little battery t
Solved! My son’s tablet is shutting off even though the battery is charged.
Solved! How to fix tablet won't come on unplugged but battery shows full charge
How can I get the rca company to fix my tablet so that the battery does not have to be charged every half hour?
My tablet keeps draining the battery and now it won't come back on even when I put it on charge
Battery not charge properly
Kids RCA small tablet won't charge, it has explanation Mark in the battery diagram on the screen
Samsung tablet only powers on when plugged in, but says battery is full charge.
battery on insignia tablet will not take charge
I bought my tablet in2013 and it is a trio tablet but my battery will charge to the full and it will only last 10 min than say
My tablet battery run out of charge but is froze since knocking itself of
battery won't charge past 97%
Galaxy Tab S2 : The Battery with Red X Icon Appears
My rca tablet want charge. I've bought brand new chargers. An all it will show is like a yield sign with a battery an a explor
I've had my tablet charging for over an hour now and it won't turn on. It doesn't even show the battery charging loading scree
Tablet rebooted no battery charge
Rca tablet wont charge due to the charging port has no teeth to charge the battery
Battery not charging thru port but charges outside tablet
My Daughters RCA 7" Tablet said's low battery and it's been charging all day and it turns on but then turns right back off.

ASK THE COMMUNITY