New Chrome Browser Released with APIs, Apps

Status
Not open for further replies.

haunted one

Distinguished
Aug 21, 2009
This is strange. I use Chrome but it didn't prompt me to upgrade. Without an auto-prompt built in, the masses are not going to be aware that newer, more stable versions are available.

micr0be

Distinguished
Sep 26, 2009
[citation][nom]haunted one[/nom]This is strange. I use Chrome but it didn't prompt me to upgrade. Without an auto-prompt built in, the masses are not going to be aware that newer, more stable versions are available.[/citation]

yea ur right, however i just went into [options/about google chrome] and the update to newer version popped up.

fonzy

Distinguished
Dec 23, 2005
[citation][nom]micr0be[/nom]yea ur right, however i just went into [options/about google chrome] and the update to newer version popped up.[/citation]

Update server not available (error: 7)

Damn must be down

t13190

Distinguished
May 25, 2009
I just checked out there web page and it apparently update automatically without letting you know and if you are impatient like me you can do it manually as said above then restart your browser

duckmanx88

Distinguished
Oct 23, 2008
4.0 and I still can't delete that "other bookmarks" folder. =( at least its still blazing fast. except it crashes whenever i try and load kotaku.

Upendra09

Distinguished
Mar 4, 2009
The best stuff on Earth just got better

[citation][nom]micr0be[/nom]yea ur right, however i just went into [options/about google chrome] and the update to newer version popped up.[/citation]

actually chrome sort of updates itself sometimes

isamuelson

Distinguished
Aug 1, 2008
I've been using Chrome for months now. It's definitely faster than IE and Firefox. It's so much better that at work (where we HAVE to us IE), I just use PortableApps with portable Chrome since we're not allowed to install any other browsers on our PCs. :mad:

Status
Not open for further replies.