New Nexus 7 or Asus TF300

Status
Not open for further replies.

lilmatt515

Honorable
Nov 24, 2012
I'm debating on getting either of these tablets, but i can't seem to decide which one.

My laptop shat out on me and looking for something for travel to do some web browsing, games, movies, maybe some word processing (Less likely).

I have a great desktop that can handle everything, but i'd like something to satisfying on the go or if im just laying in bed.

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks

G

I had an asus tf300 with keyboard, its a great tablet especially with the keyboard, but its a year old now and it was a bit inconvenient for me on the go, 10 inch screen vs 7 inch for portability, you know the answer already, I sold the tablet and now in the process of getting a new tablet, but if your going to use it for travel and not much word processing then the new nexus 7. The new nexus 7 is faster but the tf300 with the keyboard seems more of a productive choice for work and such. But you could always go with a bluetooth keyboard. I recommend the new nexus 7.

Asus_Fred

Honorable
Jul 29, 2013
It really depends on your preference. Both units have their pro's and cons when you compare them but most importantly you need to decide on the screen size then it becomes an easy decision.

Jaxem

Honorable
Jul 22, 2013
I have a 2013 Nexus 7 and i'll have to say the smaller screen doesn't seem like much of a drawback if at all with how sharp it is. The only thing i wouldn't say it's good for is any kind of lengthy typing or word processing, other than that, it's a nearly perfect device in my eyes.

Status
Not open for further replies.