Solved! New non bluetooth samsung UN43NU6950. I need to make this bluetooth compatible. Digital audio output. Needs to be reasonabl

Ralston18

Dignified
The idea being to take the TV's digital audio output and transmit via bluetooth to a paired bluetooth receiver connected to some speaker(s) or a headset - correct?

There may be options but it is very helpful to know all the available ports on both the audio source and the destination audio player.

Someone is likely to have already made the "connection" if doing so is at all possible.

Dec 24, 2018
Jan 10, 2019

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Rush43 Audio 1
A Audio 4
S Audio 2
S Audio 1
F Audio 2
S Audio 1
sbaynard.1983 Audio 1
R Audio 3
J Audio 1
A Audio 4
N Audio 2
S Audio 3
P Audio 1
A Audio 1
P Audio 1
S Audio 1
K Audio 3
Z Audio 3
J Audio 1
Y Audio 2
Similar threads
Question how can I turn on my bluetooth for my Samsung soundbar HW KM450 without remote?
Question Bluetooth speaker connect to Samsung Soundbar
LG TV connected to Samsung soundbar via bluetooth - can I use the TV remote to control volume?
How to connect Samsung Bluetooth sound bar to TCL tv?
Solved! which Bluetooth transmitter model compatible with LCD Samsung TV LA40A610AJR - i need to be foe 2 headphones
Solved! UN55J6200 Samsung smart TV optical bluetooth adapter
Looking to connect a 2011 Samsung Plasma to a bluetooth/wireless speaker
Samsung Ku 6000 43 inch can not connect head phones no bluetooth only optical out port
Automatic Bluetooth connection on Samsung Tv and sound at
Can I connect R-15M to Samsung bluetooth rear receiver?
Hello, i have two Samsung bluetooth speakers. Can i hook those up to my PA System? Thanks....
Can I connect my samsung Mu7000 to a JBL soundbar using oneforall Bluetooth transmitter.
Samsung Sound bar Bluetooth/SPDIF Compatibility with Non Samsung TVs
my samsung TV doesnt have bluetooth. but has 3.5mm headphone out. How do i connect a bluetooth speaker to it if there is no me
How do you setup a Samsung tower to a LG smart TV? Without having Bluetooth
I have a Samsung smart TV (UA40H5500), whether is it Bluetooth supported or not.
Add Bluetooth transmitter to Samsung Model Code Un32M4500
Can I connect my Samsung ue55mu6120 to my Samsung hw-k335 sound bar using a Yetor aptx Bluetooth transmitter.
CAN I connect a Bose bluetooth speaker to a model UN55J620DAFXZA Samsung smart tv
How to connect a Samsung tv to beats Bluetooth heaphones

ASK THE COMMUNITY