New Problem To Help Me Fix

JustSomeWhiteKid

Commendable
Oct 9, 2016
So I know I have come here for some stupid reasons in the past but now I really do need some help .The other day I was playing Fallout 4 when I got an error message from NVIDA, I don't remember what it said but it crashed the game.At the time I didn't think anything of I didn't think anything of it,I was planing on recording a video today when I noticed that shadow play is gone and I can't find any trace of it.I got the program with the card so I have no clue how to restore it.The card is a 2047MB NVIDIA GeForce GTX 750 Ti (EVGA).Any help would be appreciated (Sorry if this ends up in laptops again ,I don't know how to move it to off topic.)

Edit I'm running 64bit Windows 8.1

JustSomeWhiteKid

Commendable
Oct 9, 2016

it kinda worked i went to http://www.geforce.com/drivers and from there hit download on the automatic driver updates and got a copy of Gforce Experience but still no shadow play.

Hlsgsz

Commendable
Feb 29, 2016
Download what i linked, not automatic crap. Run it and choose custom install instead of express and make sure you select Shadowplay. You should also check the checkbox for doing a clean install.

JustSomeWhiteKid

Commendable
Oct 9, 2016

The link u sent was for window 10 64 bit, I'm running windows 8.1 64bit .will this link still work?

JustSomeWhiteKid

Commendable
Oct 9, 2016

So I did used that last link,did the custom download and clean but there was no shadow play option,i went through with it and it gave me the same thing the auto download i got before.

JustSomeWhiteKid

Commendable
Oct 9, 2016

I think I may just have to give up at this point. I did the full process(safe mode my PC,uninstalled all nvida drivers using DDU,went to the Windows 8.1 64 bit link u sent me,installed that ,ran the exe,did custom install turning all options on and did a clean download,set up the GeForce experience) and i still don't have shadow play back!Ether Shadow play never really existed or I'm missing a step.(or Nvida took shadow play down)